Call for contributions to the DATAIA Workshop « Safety & AI »
Present your thesis work and discuss with academics and industrials of the field, during the next DATAIA Workshop « Safety & AI »!
The DATAIA Workshop « Safety & AI » will be on 13 December at Inria Saclay - Ile-de-France.
The event aims to bring together scientific communities, experts and professionals from the disciplines concerned to share knowledge and challenges in the field of AI safety, the event includes academic and industrial talks, posters sessions and panel discussions for which a call for contribution is launched.
You can submit :
- a proposition for a 5-minutes pitches, to participate to a round-table discussion with industrial and academic experts
- a proposition of a poster
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information: :
- Speaker / Poster presentator
- Summary of half-page maximum that describes your intervention proposal
- Specifying in the e-mail object if you submit a pitch or a poster proposal
Closing date of the call : Monday 6 December 2021