This accessibility statement applies to the www.dataia.eu website.
www.dataia.eu is partially compliant with the RGAA (référentiel général d'amélioration de l'accessibilité), version 4.0, due to the non-conformities and derogations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by the Pepper Cube agency reveals that: 71.70% of RGAA version 4.0 criteria are met.
Content not accessible
List of non-compliant criteria :
- 1.1 Does each image carrying information have a text alternative?
- 2.1 Does each frame have a frame title?
- 3.1 In every web page, information should not be provided solely by color. Is this rule respected?
- 3.2 On each web page, is the contrast between text color and background color sufficiently high (excluding special cases)?
- 3.3 In every web page, are the colors used in interface components or graphic elements carrying information sufficiently contrasting (excluding special cases)?
- 9.1 In each web page, is the information structured by the appropriate use of headings?
- 9.2 Is the structure of each web page consistent (excluding special cases)?
- 9.3 Is every list on every web page correctly structured?
- 10.6 In every web page, is every link whose nature is not obvious visible in relation to the surrounding text?
- 11.1 Does each form field have a label?
- 11.9 In every form, is the title of every button relevant (except in special cases)?
- 11.10 In each form, is the input control used appropriately (excluding special cases)?
- 13.2 In every web page, the opening of a new window must not be triggered without user action. Is this rule respected?
- 13.3 Does every web page and every office document available for download have an accessible version, if necessary (excluding special cases)?
Exemptions for disproportionate load
No exceptions have been made.
Content not subject to accessibility requirements
- Twitter account iframe content on the home page;
- The "reCAPTCHA" iframe spam protection system.
Establishment of this accessibility declaration
This declaration was drawn up on May 30, 2022.
Technologies used to create the DATAIA www.dataia.eu website:
Content rendering checks were carried out on the basis of the combination provided by the RGAA 4.0 reference database, with the following versions:
- Chrome version 101.0.4951.67
- Firefox version 100.0.2
Accessibility evaluation tools
- Development tools (Chrome and Firefox)
- Wave plugin
- Colour Contrast Checker
Site pages checked for compliance
Home page: https://www.dataia.eu/en
Imprint page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/legal-notice
Contact page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/contact-us
Contents page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/application-domains
Basic page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/linstitut/our-mission
News list page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/actualites
Offer list page: https://www.dataia.eu/en/offres
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, please contact the Institut DATAIA Paris-Saclay communications department to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message using the contact form
- Contact the DATAIA Paris-Saclay Institute's communications department: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be used in the following case. You have notified the website manager of a lack of accessibility that is preventing you from accessing content or services on the portal, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the "Défenseur des droits"
- Contact the "Défenseur des droits" delegate in your region
- Send a letter by post (free, do not use a stamp)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07