Master 2 Students' Internships Call (A)
Internship proposals must involve the collaboration of at least two people from two DATAIA partner institutions (see Appendix 2 of the call) who do not belong to the same laboratory or to the same host institution.
The internship topic must fit in one of DATAIA subject areas.
The application must include :
The required information :
- Project title ;
- Names of the supervisors / project leaders and their contact details ;
- Names of the host laboratories (and/or research teams).
The proposal (2 pages) :
The partners describe the objective of the internship, and list previous collaborations of the partners (if any). The project leader must demonstrate how the internship is beneficial for the DATAIA research community. It is not essential to already have a candidate to submit the project.
The financial appendix :
- Amount of funding requested and the duration of the internship ;
- Estimated start date and end date ;
- Names of the institutions receiving and managing the funds ;
- Names of administrative and financial contact person.
- Call Opening : 7th of September, 2022
Deadline : 18th of October 2022 12am (Paris time)CLOSED CALL
- Decision notification : early December 2022