The DATAIA Club Connection
The D2C initiative welcomes academics and industrialists of the field to facilitate exchanges, create a bond of trust and pave the way for future collaborations.
It is set up in order to identify in advance the priority research issues of researchers and the problems of industrialists and to make them converge. The contacts and collaboration opportunities proposed are then closely monitored until they are set up and launched.
The typical D2C program is organised around :
- Pitches to enable researchers and industrial experts to get to know each other better and present their respective prospective subjects before meeting;
- Small round tables to exchange and formalise an action plan around common needs;
- Individual meetings to address more specific needs for bilateral collaborative projects.
This initiative is part of the ambition to facilitate the setting up of several levels of collaboration and to create a constructive dynamic:
- Expertise / Student projects / Internships
- Research collaborations / CIFRE thesis
- Common laboratoires / Common teams
- Multi-partner chairs
Invitations to the D2C are private and targeted, in order to guarantee an excellent level of expertise and exchange, and thus meet expectations as effectively as possible. If you would like to take part in this initiative, please contact Eric Tordjeman, Head of Industrial Partnerships at Institut DATAIA.
- D2C Ethics and AI (September 2020)
Building an ethical charter and measuring the ROI of ethics
- D2C Causality (October 2020)
Construction of a causal model and evaluation of its strength and quality
- D2C ML for biomarkers (January 2021)
Machine Learning on multi-omics data to optimize biomarker selection
- D2C RGPD Privacy (January 2021)
Facilitating the application of RGPD around responsible and practical solutions / Data anonymization methods and software
- D2C ML NLP (April 2021)
Leveraging NLP tools for various applications
- D2C ML Medical Imaging (June 2021)
Image processing, reconstruction and registration
- D2C Interaction Visualization (March 2022)
Analysis and visualization of social networks / Large data sets / 3D AR VR
- D2C Generative AI (June 2023)
Text and image generation / Code / Product design
📅 See you soon at a one-day workshop on generative AI!
More information to come.